TETRA Parrie Haynes Ranch Ride
June 5-7, 2020 UPDATE
Pre-register at tetratrails.org
Join us for a weekend of fun at Parrie Haynes Ranch, Killeen, Texas.
Ride fee of $25 for TETRA members and $35 non-TETRA members.
Reservations-RV and Cabins-Contact Ona Trubee
To comply with Covid-19 recommendations. We ask all attendees to respect social distancing guidelines of 6 feet, frequently wash hands, and pay TETRA fees online or on site by check. Cash ride payments are strongly discouraged. We accept online payments through PayPal and checks by mail and onsite registration.
Pre-register online at tetratrails.org. We need an accurate count for meals.
Two evening hosted meals, all other meals on your own:
Friday night stew bring a side dish
Saturday night TETRA providing a loaded baked potato, brisket sandwiches, and sides. Bring a side dish.
TETRA will provide plates, utensils, and drinks. Be certain to bring your chairs, we will be eating outdoors.
9:30 AM Saturday guided ride to the west side of Parrie Haynes. Pack a lunch and water for a stop on the trail, ride is approximately 11 miles.
9:30 AM Sunday guided ride on the east side. Return at noon. Disperse camp by 2:00
Contact Ona Trubee at 254-394-0330 for RV or cabin reservations.
Directions: Do not turn on Gann Ranch Road-first left heading north. Go to the top of the hill and look for the yellow pipe fencing, entrance to Parrie Haynes Ranch.
- Traveling from Waco I-35S, take Hwy 190 west at Belton. In Killeen turn south on Hwy 195 for about 13 miles, turn right on FM 2670. If you cross the Lampasas River Bridge you have gone too far. Go 3.7 miles and take right on North Maxdale Road.
- Traveling from Austin I-35N, take Hwy 195 north (exit 266), drive approximately 24 miles, traveling through Florence and crossing the Lampasas River. Turn left on FM 2670. Go 3.7 miles and take right on North Maxdale Road.
- The Equestrian Center is located at the top of the hill on 13816 North Maxdale Road.Look for the yellow pipe fencing at the entrance. Signage is marked Parrie Haynes Ranch.
- Pre-register at tetratrails.org for the ride. Or mail checks to Ellen Farnum, TETRA, P.O.Box 200314, Austin, Texas 78720
- Contact Ona Trubee 254-394-0330 for ranch RV hookups, camping, and cabins.
Contact by voice or text Mary Apple at 817-897-6822 or Geri Bischoff at 512-658-0937 for questions.