Ft Worth Parade
January 15, 2022
4th and Main
Fort Worth, Texas
Signed Release required on or before November 28, 2021,
This is the largest mounted parade in Texas! It's crazy fun.
Come join TETRA at the Fort Worth All Western Parade . The parade starts at 11:00 AM Be saddled and ready by 10:00am, near the stockyards. Camping overnight prevents heavy traffic tie-up Saturday morning.
Mary Apple, your TETRA host, will supply matching red blankets for your saddle so we will have a uniform appearance. Western attire, vests, wild rags, helmets are fine, no leggings, sport shoes.
Current Coggins is required to enter the parade parking and all participants must wear and display the wristband which Mary Apple will provide.
Arrive at LeGrave Field, 301 NE 6th Street, Fort Worth camping onsite Friday. Line up begins Saturday morning, at 10:00am, arrive early to tack up with TETRA logo blankets.
Text Mary Apple a picture of your signed release, using the form below. This must be signed and returned to her by text no later than November 28, 2021. Mary's contact is 817-897-6822.
Go online at tetratrails.org and sign up today.
REGISTRATION CLOSES NOVEMBER 28, 2021. FORT WORTH PARADE SET THIS CLOSING FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS AND RELEASES TO BE IN THEIR HANDS BY THE END OF NOVEMBER.
A SIGNED RELEASE MUST BE EMAILED OR TEXTED TO MARY APPLE BEFORE
November 28, 2021.
2022 ALL-WESTERN PARADE INDIVIDUAL
PARTICIPANT RELEASE FORM, continued
I (we) understand and agree to the following:
1) the accompanying Release and Limitation of Liability, the General Rules and Regulations of the Southwest Exposition and Livestock Show (“SELS”), which are published in the annual Premium List available at www.fwssr.com, and the Special Parade Rules, all of which have been made available to me (us).
2) Activities like the SELS and Parade are inherently dangerous and expose me (us) to substantial and serious risk of personal injury, illness, property damage and/or death. Further I (we) understand and accept all risks, known and unknown, associated with participating on behalf of myself (ourselves) and heirs and fully indemnify and release SELS and its affiliates from all responsibility.
3) that by participating in any SELS event my (our) image or likeness may be used by SELS or its designee in connection with any broadcast or other reproduction of said event or show.
4) SELS may at any time cancel any part or all of the Exposition without notice, liability or responsibility to me (us).
5) to obtain health papers on all horses and other equine entering the All-Western Parade in accordance with the Health Requirements for Horses and Other Equine set forth in the Official Heath Requirements of the parade application.
6) ALL health papers will be checked before entering parade or parade staging area. Any horse or other equine without papers will not be permitted to enter the parade or parade staging area. I (we) further understand that the health papers are to be in my possession at all times.
7) that if my (our) application to participate is for a Riding Club or Sheriff’s Posse there are no musical instruments or individuals walking permitted as part of the entry request.
8) have the minimum of eight (8) members required to participate as a Riding Club or Sheriff’s Posse in the parade.
9) agree to move at the pace of the parade and will not slow or stop forward progress of the parade. Health Requirements for Horses and Other Equine is provided below. Health Requirements for Horses and Other Equine All equine must show proof of a negative Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA) “Coggins” test within the past twelve (12) months. Test date, accession number and name of laboratory must be listed on the Certificate of Veterinary Inspection. Exemption: Equine may enter shows, fairs, exhibitions or assemblies without a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection when accompanied by a valid equine interstate passport or equine identification card and a completed VS Form 10-11 showing negative results to an official EIA test within the previous six (6) months. Texas Animal Health Commission link:
https://www.tahc.texas.gov/regs/EntryRequirements_Equine.pdf ENTRY/GROUP/CLUB NAME
(Signature) (Printed Name) (Date)
If participant is under 18 years of age, parent or legal guardian MUST co-sign below:
(SIGNATURE) (PRINT NAME) (DATE)
ALL INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT RELEASE FORMS FOR THE ENTRY/GROUP/CLUB MUST BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH PARADE APPLICATION AND APPLICATION FEE AT THE SAME TIME THIS SHEET MAY BE REPRODUCED •
EACH PARTICIPANT IN YOUR GROUP MUST SIGN A FORM
EMAILS OR FAXES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED